Process & Timeline
We are now accepting applications.
Here is how the application process works:
- Parents meet with the Director.
- Return a completed application with a one time per family non-refundable application fee of $100.
- Once a spot is available, we ask you to send in the last half-month tuition in advance to secure your child’s enrollment. This deposit is applied to your child’s final month at our school as long as we have received 45 days notice of withdrawal.
Things you should know:
- Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis.
- We give priority to current Westwood Children’s School families whenever possible.
- Parents are welcome to schedule additional time to return for another classroom observation visit with their child’s teacher.